Best online flower delivery of 2022
Best for dried flowers: The Bouqs Co.
- A colorful mix of dried bouquets of your choice
- Arrangements last between one and three years
- Sourced from Rainforest Alliance certified farms
- Customer support is available seven days a week
- No free shipping on single orders
- Same day delivery is only available in certain postcodes
Why it’s the best
As beautiful as fresh flowers are, they don’t last long. Dried flowers, on the other hand, are kept to last for up to three years and still manage to retain some of their bold color. Bouqs company. offers a handful of dried arrangements among their dozens of fresh bouquets, and some of the flowers featured include straw, baby’s breath, terracotta wheat, and preserved palms. Options typically range from around $80 to $105 plus shipping.
In addition to unique bouquets, The Bouqs Co. offers very flexible subscription plans that can save you up to 30% on each individual arrangement. If you decide to purchase a subscription, you set the delivery frequency (your options are weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or fortnightly). The company’s fresh plant and flower offerings are also included, and customers can choose which one they receive in each shipment. Even better, all of The Bouqs Co. flowers are grown on Rainforest Alliance certified farmswho must practice sustainable floriculture methods and protect workers’ rights in order to receive a seal.