Global Preserved Fresh Flowers Market Research Report (2021-2027)
DUBLIN, February 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Preserved Fresh Flowers Market Research Report by Flower Type, By Preservation Technique, By Distribution Channel, By Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global fresh preserved flower market size has been estimated at $382.89 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $436.80 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 14.51% to reach $988.66 million by 2027.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies: USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years from 2022 to 2027 as the forecast period.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes Preserved Fresh Flowers to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on flower type, the market has been studied for carnation, gardenia, lavender, orchid, peony, and rose.
- Based on preservation technique, the market has been studied for air drying, glycerin, pressing, sand and silica gel.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been studied in offline mode and online mode.
- Based on region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia Pacificand Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexicoand United States. United States is explored in more detail through California, Florida, Illinois, new York, Ohio, Pennsylvaniaand Texas. the Asia Pacific is explored in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwanand Thailand. the Europe, Middle East & Africa is explored in more detail through France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emiratesand UK.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and ranks vendors in the Fresh Preserved Flowers Market based on business strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Customer Satisfaction. product (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer). Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and melting traits.
Enterprise Usability Profiles:
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global fresh preserved flowers market including Beijing Sweetie-Gifts Co., Ltd., Bloomsfully, CHAMPS FLEUR, ENDURA ROSES LTD, Eternal Roses, Florever .Co. , Ltd., Flower Secret, Flowers2Thailand.com, forest houseInc., Hearst UK, Infiniblooms Ltd, Jet Fresh Flower, LavieFlo Marketing Sdn Bhd, Leselle Florist, Maven Coalition, Inc., Ohchi Nursery Ltd., Scentales Ventures, Shida Preserved Flowers Ltd, Whole Blossoms, YOYBUY Ltd. and Yunnan Melody Commercial Trade Co., Ltd.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Fresh Preserved Flowers market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the Global Fresh Preserved Flowers Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Fresh Preserved Flowers Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Fresh Preserved Flowers Market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global fresh preserved flowers market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global fresh preserved flowers market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global Fresh Preserved Flowers market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Overview
5.1. Market dynamics
126.96.36.199. More value for preserved flowers than for fresh flowers
188.8.131.52. The rise of floriculture
184.108.40.206. Fresh stabilized flowers: a new niche
220.127.116.11. Planning and treatment of limited risks
18.104.22.168. Market potential: South Asia
22.214.171.124. Genetically modified plants and the development of plant biotechnology
126.96.36.199. Market potential in South Asia
5.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
6. Fresh Preserved Flower Market, By Flower Type
7. Preserved Fresh Flower Market, by Preservation Technique
7.2. Air dry
7.6. silica gel
8. Preserved Fresh Flower Market, By Distribution Channel
8.2. Offline mode
8.3. online mode
9. Fresh Preserved Flower Market of the Americas
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Preserved Fresh Flower Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Market with fresh preserved flowers from Africa
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Launching and improving new products
12.4.4. Investment & Financing
12.4.5. Reward, recognition and expansion
13. Enterprise Usability Profiles
13.1. Beijing Sweetie-Gifts Co., Ltd.
13.3. FIELDS FLOWERS
13.4. ENDURA ROSES LTD
13.5. Eternal roses
13.6. Florever.Co., Ltd.
13.7. secret flower
13.9. forest houseInc.
13.11. Infiniblooms Ltd
13.12. Fresh jet flower
13.13. LavieFlo Marketing Sdn Bhd
13.14. Leselle Florist
13.15. MavenCoalition, Inc.
13.16. Ohchi Nursery Ltd.
13.17. Scentales Ventures
13.18. Shida Preserved Flowers Ltd
13.19. Whole flowers
13.20. YOYBUY LTD.
13.21. Yunnan Melody Commercial Trade Co., Ltd.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/72dnpc
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets